TUBE COMPACT DISC PLAYER / DA CONVERTER
CANOR CD 2.10 is a tube DA converter/CD player utilizing AK4490 32-bit DA converter.
A silent slot-in CD drive mechanism.
PCB`s utilize our premium CMT ™ technology
Analog signal is being processed by strictly symmetrical tube circuits. Coaxial input galvanically separated coax SPDIF inputs and outputs (coaxial input is separated by a high-frequency transformer)
- 32-bit AKM AK4490 DA Converter
- Analogue and digital parts are strictly separated and independently powered
- Super symmetrical passive filters optimized for highest steepness
- Shielding covers on the tubes to eliminate crosstalk
- Input toroid transformer which is relatively small in size and which is characterized by a low radiated magnetic field and low mechanical hum
- We use high-quality Mundorf MCAP and WIMA capacitors
- DSD 64, 158, 256
The CD 2.10 is equipped by sample rate converter which up-sample all the samples rates (from all the inputs – USB, SPDIF as well as CD) on the level 192 kHz.
The sample rate converter provides the same low jitter for all inputs and sample rates. The jitter is up to 50 ps.
Super symmetrical passive filters optimized for highest steepness.
|Frequency Range||20 – 20 000 Hz ± 0,3 dB|
|Analog Output Impedance||< 200 Ohm|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||< 0,005% / 1 kHz|
|Signal-To-Noise Ratio||> 102 dB (20 Hz – 20 kHz)|
|Inputs||RCA / XLR|
|Analog Output Voltage RCA / XLR||2V RMS / 4V RMS|
|Digital Inputs||USB, Optical and Coax|
|Digital Outputs||Optical and Coaxial|
|Tube Complement||4x 6922|
|Power||230 V / 50 Hz / 60 VA|
|Dimensions (w x h x d)||435 x 120 x 405 mm|
|Weight (net)||12 kg|