Canor Audio Hyperion P1 Preamp
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Canor Audio's Flagship Preamplifier:
Accurate Balanced Attenuator The attenuator is located in the special aluminium box (10mm thick walls) what provides perfect shielding and thanks to the special design it also absorbs the vibrations. The attenuator control is galvanically isolated via optical drivers.
- The Hyperion P1 is a Class-A preamplifier and was designed to avoid ANY global feedback
The anti-vibrations The attenuator as well as the electronic part are installed on anti-vibration pads (columns) which contributes to the overall elimination of vibrations.
Interference elimination The analogue part is separated from the source part by a solid aluminium wall (10 mm thick) which contributes to the elimination of interference
- Solid aluminium chassis eliminates Vibrations
- Zero global feedback – results in a sound that is more musical an realistic in numerous aspects
- Perfect filtration – specially designed power transformer
- Accurate Balanced Attenuator
- The attenuator as well as the electronic part are installed on anti-vibration pads (columns)
- The analogue part is separated from the power part by a solid aluminium wall (10 mm thick) which contributes to the elimination of interference
- The attenuator control are galvanically separated via optical drivers.
|Frequency response||10 - 80 000 Hz ±0,1dB|
|Input impedance||30 kOhm|
|Inputs||4 x XLR, 5x RCA (1 x preout)|
|Harmonic Distortion||<0,005% (1 kHz, 2V RMS) XLR|
|Harmonic Distortion||<0,1 % (1 kHz, 40V RMS) XLR|
|Channel separation||> 110 dB|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||>115 dB (20Hz-80kHz)|
|Tube complement||4 x 6922, 2x 6H30PI|
|Power||230 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Dimensions (w x h x d)||450 x 190 x 465 mm|
|Weight (net)||35 kg|