Acoustic Energy AE509 - Each
(each - order 2 for a pair)
The AE509 is a slim-line floor-standing loudspeaker with compact dimensions, suitable for medium to large sized rooms. Similar to the AE500 comparison, the AE509 offers higher levels of performance and finish than its 300 Series equivalent. The 500 Series features our newly developed carbon fibre tweeters and mid/bass drivers, designed to match the pistonic power and accuracy of our legendary ceramic aluminium drivers but with improved self-damping for a smoother, more transparent sound.
Offering unparalleled levels of performance, quality and value the result is an audio product with clean, uncluttered lines delivering a thrilling and powerful presentation discerning Acoustic Energy owners have come to expect for over 30 years.
The slim-line cabinets are finished in Piano Gloss Black, Piano Gloss White or American Walnut wood veneer finishes. Solid Aluminium bars are supplied to ensure rigid floor-coupling and maximum stability, whilst the stiffness of the metal structure reduces the room to speaker interaction.
• Drive Units: 125mm Carbon Fibre cones
• Tweeter: 25mm Carbon Fibre dome
• Bandwidth: 32Hz-28kHz (+/- 6dB)
• Sensitivity: 89dB • Peak SPL: 115dB
• Power Handling: 175w
• Crossover frequency: 2.9kHz
• Impedance: 6ohms
• Design: 2 way
• Dimensions: 1000 (1050 with spikes) x 185 x 280 (HxWxD)
• Weight: 22Kg (per speaker)
• Finishes: Piano Black Gloss, Piano White Gloss and American Walnut wood veneer