Thanks to a world-class PCB design, a refined selection of top-quality audio grade components, and the extremely efficient GaN-based power stage we achieved the design’s goal to operate this integrated Stereo Version of at >600kHz as standard PWM frequency.
The higher PWM frequency operation delivers a direct and positive impact on the overall outstanding sonic and musical performances with sublime mid-high range realism along with the unique tight and controlled bass register.
The New AGD TEMPO Cabinet
- Single billet CNC-machined cabinet delivers the best solidity and compactness for audiophiles that are looking to get the superior sound with the most advanced technology on the market today and to “down-size” the footprint of regular amps at the same time.
- Available in Silver, Black and mirror-polished finishing (the latter custom order only).
- The AGD “TEMPO” back panel configuration is perfectly symmetrical and offers easy access to both the single ended and Balanced inputs connectors. The inputs (completely independent) are selectable via toggle switch.
- A stereo-bridge switch enables the operation of the Stereo amplifier in bridge mode as 400W monoblock power stage (input signal via the right channel).
- Two sets of super rugged solid copper binding posts, specially designed by AGD, and the connections for remote trigger input and output complete the back panel configuration.
Size & Specs
|AGD TEMPO Stereo Amplifier
|Nominal Output, 20Hz÷20KHz, 4Ω
|Maximum Output Power at 0.1% THD+N, 1KHz, 8Ω
|Audio Bandwidth ±0.5dB
|40kOhm (600Ohm upon request)
|Bridge Mode Output Power, 4Ω
|PowerGaN PWM Frequency
|11×3.75×7.1 inches (280x95x180mm)